Saturday, December 27, 2008

PROUD TO BE A DADDY>>







I LOVE YOU ^_^



I don't know how, I don't know why.
I don't know what to do without you in my life.
You Love me, I love you like my own.
And i never wanted to let you Go.
*
You're the only one who completes my life.
You're my princess here by my side.
You are the center of my world.
I'm yours, you are mine.
*
You're the reason of my smile.
You're the owner of my heart.
Thanks for loving me like this.
i want to give u a hug and kiss.
*
I wish it will be forever,
Because I don't want to loose u in my life.
I want to make a family with you.
I want to love and protect you.
*
I love you, the word that i always say.
I know that i prove it by the way,.
Although we're too far from each other.
Always remember i'm your own.
*
I love u tanya, and it's true.
And i hope your love to me is true,.
I don't want to loose you.
Because i love you and i care for you..




_private property..MIKEL VILLARUZ..
TO:TACLA AMANCIO ^_^

0 comments:

Love is...
© ai_lab_u - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace